There are plenty of stories to tell about Greater Des Moines and Iowa. Iowa Caucus Consortium team members can help you.
For story starters on the following topics, contact Courtney Shaw:
- Economic development
- Talent attraction, retention, development and education
- Major employers
- Key regional industries: insurance and financial services, advanced manufacturing, agbioscience, data centers, technology, small business and high-growth potential startups
- Statistics: gross domestic product, population, employment growth, demographics, education, transportation, cost of living, cost of doing business
- Business climate
- Quality of life initiatives
- Millennial population boom
- Downtown Des Moines: businesses, residents, festivals, statistics
For story starters on the following topics, contact Ben Handfelt:
- Tourism growth
- Arts and culture
- Attractions and things to do
- Festivals and events
- How Des Moines got hip
Photos or b-roll footage
Access photos of the state’s landscape, local communities and cities, notable attractions and industries. Get a glimpse of Greater Des Moines’ skyline, attractions, arts and culture and landmarks like the Iowa State Capitol.
Find the best views throughout the region. Greater Des Moines is perfect for skyline and cityscape shots, arts, culture and other destination imagery as well as main street, corporate business and industry visuals representing the region’s thriving economy.