BREW MOINES | Beer Passport App
BARLEY. HOPS. BREWERY STOPS.
As you may have heard, at the conclusion of year two at the end of October, Brew Moines will be taking a break. Going on a cleanse. Reading more of the classics. Maybe try out a dramatic hair cut.
So finish out your check-ins and continue to support our craft breweries, who need it now more than ever. (As if you needed a reason to drink in 2020.) We’ll be back and better than ever, so this isn’t goodbye as much as it’s "see you later." Remember it’s not you, it’s me. Cheers, friends.
BECOME A BREW MOINES-IAN WITH THE BREW MOINES BEER PASSPORT APP
The Des Moines beer scene is buzzing, and we’ve got the cure to what ales you hopheads out there. It's called the Brew Moines beer passport app, and it’s your invitation to tap into some of the best Iowa craft beer that Greater Des Moines has to offer on your way to becoming a Brew Moines-ian.
UPDATE: Introducing Brew Moines To-Go! This is your ticket to great deals on craft beer while supporting your favorite local breweries and maintaining social distancing. It's a win-win-win! To adapt to the times, the Brew Moines app has updated the coupon offers for participating breweries to focus on take-home options. The app now also allows GPS check-ins from the brewery parking lot, so that means you can support local breweries safely while still taking advantage of discounted brews, collecting digital passport stamps, and working toward earning your Brew Moines-ians status.
Check-in passwords will now be listed next to updated in-app offers from these participating breweries: 515 Brewing Company, Confluence Brewing Company, Court Avenue Restaurant & Brewing Company. Fenders Brewing, The Hall, Mistress Brewing Company, Twisted Vine Brewery, Peace Tree Brewing Co.
|I'M THIRSTY. HOW DOES IT WORK?|
- Download the Brew Moines app from Google Play or the Apple App store.
- Click the Locations tab, check into one of the breweries or taprooms.
- Use the check-in password listed next to the updated offer (participating breweries only)
- Your passport will be digitally stamped
- Check into all participating breweries and taprooms to become a Brew Moines-ian and be entered to win a Brewcation for two, which includes a one-night hotel stay in Greater Des Moines, tickets to a local attraction and a tour of select breweries. Once you’ve checked into all participating locations, a survey will pop up within the app - once you complete the survey, you are officially entered in to win a Brewcation for two!
- Must be 21-years-old to participate.
- One passport per person.
- One-time coupon per user per location. Locations offering a coupon or discount will have that offer listed at the bottom of their app page. Not all locations may offer discounts.
- Check-ins were reset on June 1, 2019. So for new users, welcome to the club. For old friends, you can now check into all of your favorite breweries and receive the discounts all over again.
- No need to drink all that beer in one sitting. The passport is ongoing, so enjoy responsibly.
|HOW DO I ENTER TO WIN A BREWCATION?|
When you check-in to all participating breweries or taprooms, a survey will pop up - once you complete the survey you are entered in to win a Brewcation for two!
Not only does the Brew Moines beer passport app give you the chance to win a Brewcation, but it’ll also be your one-stop-shop for all sorts of beer happenings in Greater Des Moines. From special beer releases, deals and discounts, tap lists, and a robust events calendar, Brew Moines has everything that's on tap in the Des Moines beer scene.
|THE FINE PRINT|
Participating breweries and prizing are subject to change. Some exclusions may apply on coupons or discounts. The Brewcation winner will be drawn at random from eligible participants in October 2019, February 2020 and November 2020.