CATCH DES MOINES BEER PASSPORT
Do you suffer from an acute case of FOMO (fear of missing out) when it comes to the Des Moines brewery scene? Fear not hopheads, we’ve got the cure to what ales you. It’s called the Brew Moines beer passport, and it’s your invitation to join a buzzy adventure sampling Iowa craft beer on the way to becoming Master of the Craft.
|I'M THIRSTY. HOW DOES IT WORK?|
- Download the Brew Moines app from Google Play or Apple App stores.
- Check into one of the 14 participating area breweries and taprooms.
- Ask your server for the Brew Moines stamp code.
- Your passport will be digitally “stamped” and you’ll receive a one-time use coupon.
- Check into any six (6) breweries to become a Master of the Craft and receive your soon-to-be-favorite Brew Moines t-shirt.
- Check into ALL participating breweries and you’ll be entered to win the Ultimate Master of the Craft Brewcation, which includes a one-night hotel stay, guided tours of participating breweries and a brewery goodie back with lots of great beer swag.
- Must be 21 years old to participate.
- One passport per person.
- One-time coupon per user per location. Don’t abuse it.
- After you check in to six (6) breweries to become Master of the Craft, you’ll be asked to complete a survey. Follow the instructions to receive your Brew Moines shirt. If you check into all XX breweries, you’ll fill out another survey to be entered to win the Ultimate Master of the Craft Brewcation.
- No need to drink all that beer in one sitting. The contest is ongoing, so enjoy responsibly.
Not only does the Brew Moines app give you the chance to win great swag, but it’s also your one-stop-shop for all sorts of beer happenings in Greater Des Moines. From special beer releases, deals and discounts and event announcements, Brew Moines beer passport keeps track of everything on tap in the Des Moines brewery scene. Become a Master of the Craft today. No formal training required. Just add beer.