- Admission Price: Self-guided tours: $10 per person, $5 for children ages 6-12, children ages 5 and under are free. Guided tours: $15 per person, $10 for children ages 6-12, children ages 5 and under are free.
- Guides Available:
- Hours of Operation: Museum hours are Wednesday-Sunday from noon-5 p.m. From Memorial Day to Labor Day, the museum is open from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. The last museum entry is at 4 p.m.
- Season: Salisbury House & Gardens is open year-round, Wednesday-Sunday. We are closed most major holidays and for private events. Check salisburyhouse.org for event closures.
- Self-Guided Tours:
- Tour Length: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Tour Times: Self-guided tours are available any time during museum hours. Guided tours are available at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. There is an additional 10:30 a.m. guided tour from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Guided Tours are subject to tour guide availability.
- Meeting Rooms: