- Admission Price: $19 adult; $18 senior, military, AAA; $12 child (ages 2-12); ages 1 and under free.
- Group Rates: Groups of 12 or more receive $1 off regular admission price.
- Hours of Operation: General touring Tuesday - Saturday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Check website for special events and off-season classes and dinners.
- Season: May through October.
- Self-Guided Tours:
- Specialty Tours (Ex: Kid-friendly): There are many different ways to experience Living History Farms. Download a themed Visitor Guide – choose from a guide designed for parents visiting the Farms with Children Under 5, a guide for students in 4-6th grades about the Science of Farm Life, a guide to the Historic Architecture found at our farm sites, a guide to the Historic Textiles located throughout the museum, a Fitness Guide for Living History Farms’ trails, a visitor guide exploring Diversity & Immigration, or guide of the museum’s Livestock program. Each guide will give you suggestions for things to see and questions to ask as you make your way around the Farms. (Visitor Guides are also available upon request at our Admissions booth) https://www.lhf.org/visit/visitor-guides/
- Tour Length: 2-4 hrs, arrive by 2 p.m. to tour entire museum.
- Tour Times: Tours are self guided. More information available at: https://www.lhf.org/visit/adult-group-reservations/
- Virtual Activities Available:
- Link to Virtual Activities: https://www.lhf.org/lhf-kids/