- Admission Price: Adults $10; Seniors and Veterans $9; Youth ages 4-17 $7; Children 3 and under and Members free. Free admission for up to four people with presentation of an EBT card and valid ID.
- Group Rates: For groups of 10 or more that would like to explore the Botanical Garden on their own, we offer a special group rate: Adults (18-64) $9 Seniors (65+) $8 To receive this rate, please schedule your visit at least two weeks in advance at https://www.dmbotanicalgarden.com/visit/group-visits/
- Guides Available:
- Hours of Operation: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Tuesday - Sunday
- Season: Open Tuesday-Sunday year-round: closed New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve (3 p.m.).
- Self-Guided Tours:
- Tour Times: Guided tours share the history and bright future of the Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden, along with a look at notable plants and what’s currently in bloom. Guided tours are an ideal way to experience the Botanical Garden for the first time. Guided tours may be scheduled upon request Tuesday through Sunday between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and last up to 75 minutes. Please schedule a minimum of two weeks in advance. Tours are $15/person for nonmembers and $5/person for members. To schedule a tour, visit: https://www.dmbotanicalgarden.com/visit/group-visits/
- Coach Parking:
- Walking distance to the Iowa Events Center: 14
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Accept Motorcoach:
- Accept Personal Checks:
- Accept Reservations:
- Catering Available:
- Children's Menu:
- Days of Operation: Tuesday-Sunday
- Hours of Operation: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Patio Dining:
- Total Seating Capacity: 80