- Admission Price: Excursion Train: Adults, $22; Ages 3-12, $9; Ages 3 & under, free. Dinner Train: All ages, $67.25. Lunch Train: All ages, $40. Picnic Train: Adults, $32; Ages 3-12, $14; Ages 3 & under, free. Museum: Adults, $8; Ages 3-12, $3, Ages 3 & under, free.
- Guides Available:
- Hours of Operation: Departures: Excursion Train: 1:30 p.m. Sun-F, 1:30 & 4 p.m. Sat. Memorial Day - October 31; Dinner Train: 5 p.m. Sat April - November 12th and 5 p.m. F-Sat June - October. Dessert Train: Noon Sat; Picnic Train: Noon Sun; Museum Hours: November - May, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. M-F; Noon - 4 p.m. Sat; Memorial Day Weekend - October, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sun-Thu; 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. F-Sat.
- Season: All trains operate Memorial Day weekend - October 31, Dinner Train operates Friday and Saturday evenings June - October and Saturday evenings April - mid-November. Special events throughout the year.
- Specialty Tours (Ex: Kid-friendly): Day Out With Thomas in mid-September, Pumpkin Express Trains in October, Santa Express Trains in November and December.
- Tour Length: 1 hr 45 min (excursion trains) 2 hrs 20 min. (Dinner, Dessert & Picnic Trains).
- Tour Times: Train tours are available April - November. Charter trains can be scheduled to meet tour group needs.