World Food & Music Festival
- 1330 Grand Avenue | Des Moines, IA 50309
- Presented By: Greater Des Moines Partnership
- Dates: September 17, 2021 - September 19, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Western Gateway Park
- Phone: (515) 286-4982
- Start/End Time: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Price: Free
ENJOY THE FLAVORS OF 2021
The World Food & Music Festival will return to its location in Downtown Des Moines (DSM)'s Western Gateway Park for its 17th year on Sept. 17 – 19, 2021.
The World Food & Music Festival has announced its musical acts as well as more programming elements. The Original Wailers, a musical group that includes Al Anderson, an original member of Bob Marley and The Wailers, will be the headliner for the entertainment at this year’s Festival on Saturday night at 8:30 p.m. Check out the full entertainment lineup on the World Food and Music Festival website.
The World Food & Music Celebration is free to attend and made possible through the generosity of our sponsors.
Whether it's food, music, heritage or culture, learn more about how to become a part of the celebration on the Get Involved page.