Greater Des Moines Convention & Visitors Bureau
(515) 699-3433 or email@example.com
Save the Date – Social Media Workshop
Des Moines, IA – The Greater Des Moines Convention and Visitors Bureau (GDMCVB) will hold a social media workshop from 8 a.m. to Noon Tuesday, November 16 at the Polk County Convention Complex, 501 Grand Avenue, Des Moines.
Workshop topics include:
• What’s New in Social Media
• Mobile/Website Applications for Business
• Facebook for Business
• Maggie Augustine, Corporate Relations, The Principal Financial Group
• Ryan Bickel, Director of Marketing, Blank Park Zoo
• Thomas Cox, Vice President, Marketing & Interactive Media, Meredith Corporation
• Janette Larkin, Publisher, Business Publications
• Ben Milne, Founder, Dwolla
• Jeff Nelson, Director of Marketing, Prairie Meadows Racetrack & Casino
• Jon Troen, Managing Partner, Catchfire
• James Wilkerson, Database Editor, Des Moines Register
Admission is free to GDMCVB Marketing Partners and $10 per person for non-Partners. To RSVP, contact Jan Meyers at (515) 699-3442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The GDMCVB’s Social Media Workshop is sponsored by Catchfire Media.