SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
The following is a list of speakers, their topics and schedule at the 2017 RPRU. All the programs mentioned here will be in the WEST HALF of the VARIED INDUSTRIES UPSTAIRS CONFERENCE ROOM. The Varied Industries conference rooms are located at the south side of the building. Thanks to HARVESTER HERITAGE for their help!
9AM-Thursday June 15 and Friday June 16.
1. Mr. George Mitchell - formerIH / Navistar Dealer - Perrysburg,(Toledo)Ohio.
Topic: Auto Wagons & the Mitchell / KleinoederMuseum” - Extensive collection of over 100 IHC vehicles 1907 to the Lone Star.
10:30AM-Thursday June 15 and Friday June 16.
2. Mr. Vaughn Allen - retired IH AG Group Product Support Center Director and Navistar Vice President teamed with Mr. Tom Clark - Navistar Corporate Historian Topic: “Truly International” - The Global Reach of McCormick, International Harvester and Navistar.
1PM- Thursday June 15 and Friday June 16.
3. Mr. Gerry Salzman - IH/ CIH Retired Global Harvesting Director teamed with Mr. Lee Klancher - Octane Press, lead author and photographer for books Red Tractors and Red Combines.
Topic: “Untold Stories of Machine Development at IH” - Gerry, Lee and their teams have spent thousands of hours researching IHC products.
2:30-Thursday June 15 (one day only).
4. Mr. Dennis Zubrud - Dennis(51) has been working in the diesel fuel injection industry for over 30 years. His affinity for International Harvester tractors is strong, having owned, operated and successfully pulled many over the years.
Topic:“Not Just Blowing Smoke”- tips and tricks from 30 years in the diesel business
2:30-Friday June 16 (one day only).
4. Mr. Dale Merkle - Dale is a member of Ohio Chapter 6 and Indiana Chapter 33 and also the International Harvester Collectors Technical Committee.He answers questions on IH Cub Cadets and Kohler engines on a number of web sites. He has been involved with
IH Cub Cadets since 1968.
Topic: “Keeping Your IH Cub Cadet Running”