West Des Moines Parks & Recreation
West Des Moines Parks and Recreation serves the leisure needs of the community through a variety of recreational programs and facilities. Highlights include: Raccoon River Park, Valley View Aquatic Center, Holiday Park Aquatic Center, archery facility, leash-free dog park, nature lodge, many neighborhood parks and picnic shelters and over 50 miles of walking and biking trails.
- Admission Price: Parks are open free of charge
- Hours of Operation: Generally parks are open from sunrise to sunset
- Season: West Des Moines parks are open year round.
- Baseball - # of Fields: 11
- Baseball - # of Lit Fields: 5
- Baseball - Covered Dugouts:
- Baseball - Permanent Seating:
- Baseball - Scoreboards:
- Softball - # of Fields: 5
- Softball - # of Lit Fields: 5
- Softball - Covered Dugouts:
- Softball - Onsite Meeting Room:
- Softball - Permanent Seating:
- Softball - Scoreboards: