Terrace Hill, a National Historic Landmark and Iowa Governor's Residence, is among the best examples of American Victorian Second Empire architecture. The Carriage House at Terrace Hill Gift Shop, located in the original ice house, features Terrace Hill and Iowa related merchandise.
- Admission Price: Adults, $5; Ages 6-12, $2; Ages 5 & under, free.
- Group Rates: N/A
- Guides Available:
- Hours of Operation: Guided Tours: 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. T-Sat. The Carriage House at Terrace Hill Gift Shop open during regular tour hours.
- Season: March - December, closed major holidays.
- Specialty Tours (Ex: Kid-friendly):: Holiday
- Tour Length: 1 hr.
- Tour Times: Tours: 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. Tues.-Sat.