Pinot's Palette is the upscale painting and wine destination in Des Moines where you can Paint. Drink. Have Fun. At our studio, anyone can be an artist and have fun being creative - no art experience required. Join us for an unforgettable evening of fun, friends and fine art where you bring the cocktails and we provide the canvasses!
- Admission Price: General Pricing for our public painting session is $35 per person for a 2-hour session and $45 per person for a 3-hour session.
- Group Rates: General Pricing for our private painting sessions is $40 per person for a 2-hour session and $48 per person for a 3-hour session (determined by painting selection). Our pricing includes the art instruction for one (1) painting, full use of the private party room amenities, the 16x20 canvas, use of our painting supplies (paint, brushes, aprons, etc). Private Parties are not eligible for discounts. **Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Hours of Operation: Office Hours are M/W/F noon-4:00pm Public classes are generally Th/F/Sat evenings Open Studio hours on Mondays Our Private Party Room is open for parties 7 days a week, 9am-10pm with a max capacity of 16.
- Specialty Tours (Ex: Kid-friendly):: Pinot's Palette offers kids and family days or private parties with a family-friendly painting option.
- Shopping within 3 blocks:
- Free Wireless Internet:
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Accept Motorcoach:
- Accept Personal Checks:
- Accept Reservations:
- Description The rental price for both rooms includes the following: - Built in professional sound system/speakers/microphone – ability to play Pandora and iPod/iPhone - Use of High Boy Tables, Adjustable Height High Boy Chairs, 8ft Tables and Stools - Wine glasses - Unlimited ice from in house ice machine with 3 large ice buckets - 2 sinks with ample counter space - On duty event manager Sunday through Thursday Rental Prices: $100 per hour for The Gallery Private Room which holds up to 21 guests (16 if painting.) $125 per hour for the Main Room which holds up to 50 guests (40 if painting.) $200 per hour for both rooms (studio buy out) 2 Hour Minimum (Based Upon Availability) Friday and Saturday Rental Prices: $125 per hour for The Gallery Private Room which holds up to 21 guests (16 if painting.) $150 per hour for the Main Room which holds up to 50 guests (40 if painting.) $200 per hour for both rooms (studio buy out) 3 Hour Minimum (Based Upon Availability) TERMS & CONDITIONS *You can bring in any food and alcohol/non-alcoholic beverage of your choice. *The refundable deposit to secure the date is $200 which can also go towards the rental payment/cost per payment.
- Total Sq. Ft. 2000
- Reception Capacity 65
- Space Notes Additional fees for painting apply.
- Banquet Capacity 65
- Number of Rooms 2
- A/V Capabilities? true
- Internet Bandwith 64
- Outside Catering? true
- Free Parking? true
- Parking Capacity 40
- Wireless Internet Available? true
- Wireless Internet Notes (fees, etc) Extra $25