The Madison County Chamber of Commerce, situated in Winterset, Iowa, actively promotes its many members, hosts seasonal events, warmly welcomes guests to town, and specializes in creating custom itineraries and facilitating guided personal or group tours of our world-famous covered bridges.
- Admission Price: Free (self-guided); Personal guided tours: $10 per person (1-10 passengers), $8 per person (11-19 passengers), $7 per person (20-29 passengers), $6 per person (30 or more passengers). Must provide your own transportation.
- Group Rates: Call for pricing and availability.
- Guides Available:
- Hours of Operation: Welcome Center Hours: May through October: Noon - 3 p.m. Sun; 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. M-Sat; November through April: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. M-Sat.
- Season: Year-round.
- Self-Guided Tours:
- Specialty Tours (Ex: Kid-friendly):: "The Bridges of Madison County" (Novel and movie); History of Madison County; Holiday Tours, Mystery Tours, Personal Tours, Group Tours
- Tour Length: 2 hours
- Tour Times: By appointment.