Living History Farms
Living History Farms is an interactive outdoor history museum which educates, entertains and connects people to Midwestern rural life experiences. Touch, play and engage at our working farm sites: 1700 Ioway Indian Farm; 1850 Pioneer Farm; and 1900 Horse-Powered Farm — and in our 1875 Town of Walnut Hill.
- Admission Price: Adults, $15.50; Ages 2-12, $9; Ages 1 & under, free. Senior Citizens (60+), active and retired military (with valid ID, valid for immediate family) and AAA members, $14.50.
- Hours of Operation: Noon - 4 p.m. Sun; 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. M-Sat.
- Season: May 1 - August 27, daily; August 30-October 20, Wednesday-Sunday.
- Self-Guided Tours:
- Specialty Tours (Ex: Kid-friendly):: We offer free brochures at http://www.lhf.org/en/visit/steer_your_step__visit_guides/ Touring with children under 5; The Science of Life (aimed at children 4-6th grade); Architecture (teens/adults); Historic Textiles (adults); Fitness (adults).
- Tour Length: 2-4 hrs, arrive by 2 p.m. to tour entire museum.
- Tour Times: Tours are self guided
- Largest Room 1050
- Total Sq. Ft. 2039
- Reception Capacity 128
- Space Notes Murray Conference Center is not available during summer months.
- Theatre Capacity 185
- Banquet Capacity 128
- Number of Rooms 3
- Classroom Capacity 45
- Outside Catering? true
- Wireless Internet Available? true
William G. Murray Conference Center
- Theater Capacity: 115