< Back To Previous Page
Living History Farms
Looking for a unique gathering place? Living History Farms has indoor and outdoor facilities for meetings, daytime retreats, receptions and picnics. Museum tours, catered meals and horse-drawn wagon rides are also available.
- Admission Price: Adults, $15; Ages 2-12, $9; Ages 2 & under, Free. Senior Citizens (60+), active and retired military (with valid ID, valid for immediate family) and AAA members receive $1 off general admission.
- Group Rates: Adults, $14; Ages 2-12, $8.
- Hours of Operation: Noon - 4 p.m. Sun; 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. M-Sat.
- Season: 2016: May 1 - August 26, daily; August 31-October 21, Wednesday-Sunday
- Self-Guided Tours:
- Specialty Tours (Ex: Kid-friendly):: We offer free brochures at http://www.lhf.org/en/visit/steer_your_step__visit_guides/ Touring with children under 5; The Science of Life (aimed at children 4-6th grade); Architecture (teens/adults); Historic Textiles (adults); Fitness (adults).
- Tour Length: 2-4 hrs, arrive by 2 p.m. to tour entire museum.
- Tour Times: Tours are self guided
- Largest Room 1050
- Total Sq. Ft. 2039
- Reception Capacity 128
- Space Notes Murray Conference Center is not available during summer months.
- Theatre Capacity 185
- Banquet Capacity 128
- Number of Rooms 3
- Classroom Capacity 45
- Outside Catering? true
- Wireless Internet Available? true
William G. Murray Conference Center
- Theater Capacity: 115