Iowa State Fair
- Region: East/Northeast
- Iowa State Fairgrounds
- E 30th Street & E University Avenue
- Des Moines, IA 50317
- Phone: (515) 262-3111
“Nothing Compares” to the thrills of a super sensational ride or the thrill of dancing and singing along with your favorite bands. Maybe you prefer the thrill of a blue ribbon or the latest food adventure on-a-stick, Nothing Compares to State Fair Thrills! Make plans now to enjoy all the fun, food, entertainment and thrills of the 2017 Iowa State Fair, August 10-20 in Des Moines.
- Admission Price: Advance Admission, Until August 10: Adults, $8; Ages 6-11, $4; Ages 5 and under, free; Regular Gate Admission: Adults, $12; Ages 6-11, $6; Ages 5 and under, free. Prices are subject to change.
- Group Rates: Groups & Tours information can be found at www.iowastatefair.org/visit/groups-tours/corporate-outings
- Hours of Operation: Grounds: 7 a.m. - 1 a.m.; Buildings: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Iowa State Fair Thrill Parks - Thrill Ville opens at 10 a.m., Thrill Town opens at 9 a.m., Thrill Zone opens at 10 a.m.
- Season: August 10-20, 2017.