Indianola Parks & Recreation
The City of Indianola operates 14 parks totaling 255 acres for the enjoyment of area residents and visitors. From the serenity of Buxton Park’s fountain and arboretum to the excitement of the softball complex at Pickard Park, a world-class disc golf course, skate park and off-leash dog park, playgrounds and picnic shelters, there are many opportunities for recreation and relaxation.
- Soccer - # of Full Sized Fields: 6
- Soccer - Concession Stand:
- Softball - # of Fields: 6
- Softball - # of Lit Fields: 6
- Softball - Covered Dugouts:
- Softball - Permanent Seating:
- Softball - Scoreboards:
- Description Beautiful, affordable facility available for rentals on evenings and weekends.
- Reception Capacity 200
- Space Notes Indianola Activity Center 2204 W. 2nd Avenue (Hwy 92 West) (515) 961-9420 Contact: Indianola Parks & Recreation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banquet Capacity 200
- Number of Rooms 1
- Outside Catering? true
- Wireless Internet Available? true