Historic Swanson House & Clive Depot
The Clive Historical Society manages the Swanson House, Clive Depot and railroad caboose properties located at 8641 Swanson Boulevard. This is the historic center of Clive which was platted in 1882. The Swanson House served as a general store and post office for the period from 1911 to 1929.
- Admission Price: Free.
- Hours of Operation: By appointment.
- Season: Year-round.