Located in Historic Valley Junction, West Des Moines, Iowa, we are an artist-owned contemporary fine art gallery featuring Iowa-made original art for all wallets and tastes. We offer paintings, photography, jewelry, woodworks, bronze and clay sculpture, fiber and fabric art, botanical printed accessories, and more. The Gallery holds special events such as art talks, book launches and signings for Iowa authors, and a variety of art and other creative classes including jewelry-making.
- Admission Price: none
- Group Rates: Contact the gallery
- Guides Available:
- Hours of Operation: Available by appointment only Sun-M; 11 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. T-F; 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sat. and expanded holiday hours.
- Season: Year-round.
- Specialty Tours (Ex: Kid-friendly):: Artist talks and demonstrations, make-and-take art.
- Tour Length: as arranged
- Tour Times: as arranged
- Description AG218 has a back workshop area which is used for classes, book signings, lectures etc. The area is approximately 500 SF.
- Total Sq. Ft. 500
- Reception Capacity 50
- Space Notes AG218 has artwork on display but can accommodate special events involving art.
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 50
- A/V Capabilities? true
- Outside Catering? true
- Free Parking? true