Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida® is a family friendly, non-competitive, one-mile walk event and educational resource fair that raises awareness of Spina Bifida and celebrates the accomplishments of the over 166,000 Americans living with its challenges. Proceeds are used to support local community programs and services for all affected by Spina Bifida. Walk N Roll for Spina Bifida® is October 7, 2017, at Principal Park in Des Moines. Registration begins at 1 p.m.
- * Scooters, wheelchairs, and children's bikes are allowed, however adults on bicycles are discouraged.
- * Service dogs are allowed. Owners are responsible for removal of all animal waste.
- * Feel free to bring signs and mylar balloons to show your team spirit! Please no latex balloons.
- * Wear your Spina Bifida Walk-N-Roll shirt or show your team spirit by making and wearing team t-shirts!
- * We encourage comfortable clothing, suitable for the weather. We will walk rain or shine!
- * Water and light snacks will be available.