A General Admission ticket provides access to a collection of taco makers, restaurants, food trucks and others dishing out $2 tacos. Add bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, beer, water, and soda, and it’s a taco fiesta! The entire festival works on a token system – so you will purchase tokens worth $2 each and use those as cash. Vendors will be on hand to sell other food (mostly desserts) as well. ATMs will be on site, but you can use a credit card if desired.
GENERAL ADMISSION: $12
- Entrance to The Taco Festival
- Live entertainment ALL afternoon including live bands, Lucha Libre wrestling shows, hilarious eating contests, chili pepper-eating challenges, and the entertaining Tiny Taco Dog beauty pageant
- Kids 12 and under are free
VIP PACKAGE: $50
- Tokens for 10 tacos of your choosing throughout the festival
- Tequila Expo access & wristband
- Private VIP Bar
- VIP Lounge & Seating
- Upgraded private Restrooms
- Kids 12 and under are free, with a paid adult ticket
TEQUILA EXPO: $20
The popular Tequila Expo offers guests the chance to sample a multitude of top-shelf tequilas. Purchase this add-on and receive with a wristband good for 10 samples of fine tequila. Tequila Expo passes must be purchased in conjunction with a GA ticket. We highly recommend purchasing these passes online – the Expo will sell out. Hours: 1pm-5pm.
Festival Rules / General Regulations
- No dogs allowed (except Chihuahua Beauty Pageant participants and service dogs)
- No lawn chairs or blankets
- No wheelchair rental
- No opened drink containers. Sealed water only.
- Tokens can be purchased with credit card or cash at the gate and cash only inside. There will be ATMs inside and outside