Iowa Craft Brew Festival 2023
- 2201 George Flagg Pkwy | Des Moines, IA 50321
- Dates: June 3, 2023
- Location: Lauridsen Amphitheater at Water Works Park
- Start/End Time: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Price: $10 – $65 - 21+ only (VIP entry at Noon)
Join us for the 13th annual Iowa Craft Brew Festival. Enjoy a day full of unlimited samples of Iowa craft beer and cider, live music, local food vendors, and so much more! iowacraftbrewfestival.com The biggest beer festival in Iowa will feature more than 80 breweries and cideries sampling over 300 craft beverages. You’re not going to wanna miss this!
Stay tuned for this year's lineup of local food and entertainment!
Tickets: General Admission: $45; VIP: $65 - 1 hour early entry and exclusive offerings - SOLD OUT; Designated Driver: $10; All tickets include a commemorative sampling glass.
- Free Parking - Free parking is available within Water Works Park. Follow the signs upon arrival.
- Free Bicycle Parking – A free bike valet will be provided.
- Water – Free water stations will be located throughout the park where you can fill your own reusable water bottle.
- Chairs & Blankets - Feel free to bring your own lawn chairs or blankets.
- Shade - There will be some shade available under tents, but you are welcome to bring umbrellas or sun shades.
- Food Vendors – A wide variety of food vendors will be located within the festival grounds.
- Day of Tickets – If tickets do not sell out in advance, General Admission passes will sell for $60 at the door.
- Pets – Only service dogs are permitted in the festival.