Greenbelt Music Festival
- 2100 NW 100th Street | Clive, IA 50325
- Presented By: Horizon Events Center
- Dates: May 19, 2023 - May 20, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Horizon Events Center
- Price: $35 one-day pass; $65 two-day pass Passes go on sale at 10am on Friday, February 17. $5 of every pass will go towards the Clive Community Foundation to benefit the Greenbelt Landing Project to help revitalize the Clive Greenbelt Trail.
Greenbelt Music Festival starts - May 19 - 3 pm and May 20 - 11 pm
Get ready! A new music festival comes to central Iowa in May, 2023! Clive's Horizon Events Center announced that the — two-day event focused on bluegrass music — will be in town on May 19-20. The festival is being organized in collaboration with Clive Community Foundation and is planned as a primarily outdoor affair. Go to https://www.greenbeltmusic.com/ for more details & lineup!
GREENBELT MUSIC FESTIVAL will be headlined by 2023 Grammy nominee for “Bluegrass Album of the Year”, The Infamous String-dusters. And chart topping country star, Jameson Rodgers. With direct support from the entertaining funk band, Here Comes The Mummies. Additional national support includes – Read Southall Band (Red-dirt Country), Tigirlily Gold (Country), Pert Near Sandstone (Bluegrass), The Big Wu (Jam Band), Big Richard (Bluegrass), The Brummies (Alt/Indie), Tall Tall Trees (Bluegrass), Tray Wellington (Banjo Bluegrass / Country) and more..