Join us for some old-school cooking as we fry up some chicken for dinner. This is a limited plate dinner.
Known as " Pitchfork Fondue " in some parts of the country, we're going back to humble paleolithic beginnings by combining a big hunk of meat on a stick, fire and a cauldron of boiling oil. It will be one of the best things you have ever eaten.
- Limited to 100 dinner tickets
- General seating in The Hall
- Dinner includes fried chicken, giant baked potato, seasonal veg, dessert and a pint of beer or a glass of expertly paired wine.
- There is only one way to cook this - perfectly.
- Plating begins at 6:30pm. Come hang out with us while it's cooking.
- Tickets are $45 and sales end on 11/2/21 at midnight.
Food sales at The Hall always support the Justice League of Food and their Culinary Job Training Program.
Since the product is ordered in advance all tickets sales are final and no refunds will be issued. Thanks for your understanding.