Big Country Bash
- Avenue of the Saints Amphiteater
- Address: 3357 St. Charles Road, St. Charles, IA 50240
- June 22, 2018 - June 23, 2018
- From: 12:00 PM to 09:45 PM
- Price: $59 - $159
The Big Country Bash is back for another summer — and it’s growing. The country music festival announced four acts crazed country fans can plan to see when the event expands to two days & heads to a new venue in June 2018.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The announced acts: Chart-topping country staple Brett Eldredge, up-and-coming group Midland, Texas-raised act Aaron Watson and pop-country performer Russell Dickerson are on the schedule.
- The new venue: For the first time, Big Country Bash plans to take place at the Avenue of the Saints Amphitheater in St. Charles, roughly 30 miles south of Des Moines.
- The dates: The Bash expects to expand to two days, June 22 and 23, 2018. The event was one day in 2017.
- Camping: Along with the additional dates, the festival plans to offer camping packages for festival-goers wanting an overnight experience.
Tickets, which cost $59-$159, and camping passes, $25-$250, go on sale December 15 at 10 a.m. via bigcountrybash.com. Additionally, parking passes can be purchased for $15-$25.
Des Moines-based concert promoter Sam Summers, owner of First Fleet Productions and curator of summer favorites HInterland Music Festival and Nitefall on the River, took over management of the event for 2018 in partnership with long-time Bash sponsors Nash FM and Nash Icon.