Bring Meetings Home and Become a
1. A proud supporter or resident of Greater Des Moines who helps showcase the region and boost the economy by referring groups to meet in Des Moines.
We may be biased, but Des Moines is the perfect place to host a meeting or event. We’d even call it Des Best Place on Earth. It’s clean, safe, fun, and accessible; all features that are top of mind in today’s changing world.
Now more than ever, conventions and events play a crucial role in pandemic recovery. Meetings and visitors create jobs and bring in money that supports the restaurants, retailers, and attractions that make Greater Des Moines an emerging place to live and play.
The road to recovery starts with you and it’s as easy as an email.
What Can I Do?
If you or someone you know is a member of a group, organization, board or association, no matter how big or small, refer them to us and we’ll work with you to bring their meetings and events to Greater Des Moines. We’ll do all the heavy lifting; you just make the connection and then soak up the praise. We’ll even give you a cool The S’s Are Silent t-shirt to show off your Des Moines pride.
Start the conversation and reach out to Trina Flack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitors generate more than $2.4 billion in travel spending, supporting more than 19,500 jobs in Greater Des Moines.
- Each household would have to pay $700 more in taxes without revenue generated by travel and tourism.
- Des Moines is within a five-hour drive for 25% of the country.
- There are more than 13,000 hotel rooms in Greater Des Moines, including more than 2,800 downtown.
- Greater Des Moines is the fastest-growing metro in the entire Midwest, with more than 1,000 locally-owned restaurants, 800 miles of trails, and 76 annual events drawing more than 5,000 attendees each.
Help us shine a spotlight on Greater Des Moines by investing in the events that generate not only revenue for the local economy, but civic pride and city prestige. LEARN MORE >
Whether it’s as a marketing partner, a corporate partner or as a part of our co-op advertising campaign, the opportunities to elevate your business and be a part of the collective success of Greater Des Moines are endless. LEARN MORE >
From simply using #CATCHdsm on social media when you’re out enjoying the area’s attractions and events, to volunteering at some of those same incredible events, it’s easy to help build the buzz and lend a helping hand. LEARN MORE >
At Catch Des Moines our job is to help craft that narrative the drives visitors to Greater Des Moines. And we’re writing a new chapter every day.
LEARN MORE >