SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK
Catch Des Moines promotes and markets the Greater Des Moines region as a visitor destination. Whether it’s bringing the NCAA DI Men’s Basketball Tournament or 6,000 P.E.O. Convention attendees to Des Moines or simply telling the world “the Ss are silent”, we’re busy putting Des Moines on the map. As we plan, promote, market and book future events for the region, we’re looking to hire a part-time team member critical to our success. This person is responsible for office shipments, outgoing mail, local deliveries, general office errands and assisting with some special projects.
• The ideal candidate must be dependable, prompt and able to handle, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a day’s work.
• Availability to work in the afternoon is preferred (up to 20 hours per week).
• The job entails some lifting, up to 50 pounds.
• Basic computer knowledge is needed. Experience on applications such as CRM software, NeoShip, UPS Worldwide, and/or a postage machine is a plus.
• High school diploma or GED or 1-3 months experience.
• Valid driver’s license and the ability to be insured.
• Use of personal vehicle when the company vehicle is not available (mileage will be reimbursed).
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send a cover letter and resume to:
VP of Finance & Human Resources
Catch Des Moines